HOW CAN YOU HELP?
1. Sign our Petition for a Moratorium on State Subsidies for Ground-Mounted Solar here.
2. Print out our FAQ, Moratorium Petition, and Petition Fact Sheet to educate your friends, family, co-workers or canvas door to door.
3. Volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities. You can:
- Write opinion pieces for newspapers
- Advocate for our cause on social media
- Make phone calls
- Hold signs
- Come to our standouts
- Take pictures for our cause
- Canvas from door to door
- Come to our meetings with legislators, help us call and write to them
If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com
4. Call local representatives and boards to voice your opinion of strip mining and solar operations in Plymouth County.
Town Hall: 508-291-3100
Planning Board: George Barrett, Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Conservation Commission: Sandy Slavin, Chair – email@example.com
Board of Selectmen: Judith Whiteside, Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask Wareham Selectmen to give us a chance to save 190 acres of Pine Barrens forest from earth removal and solar utilities.
Please contact the Wareham Board of Selectmen. Feel free to use this pre-formed letter which can be sent in a few minutes or write your own. Customized letters have a bigger impact.
Town Hall: (508) 866-3400
Conservation Commission: (508)-866-3482
Earth Removal Committee: Contact the committee via this form.
Conservation Commission: Contact the committee via this form.
5. Donate or Join our Group! Click here for more information.
6. Follow us on social media!